Saturday, May 8, 2010

Race for the Cure 2010

My Mom the survivor. I love you Mom!!!
But not to be forgotten, DeAnn (grandma) and the late Kent Ethington (grandpa)


Me, Grace, and Mom



Me and my little sis



Hangin' with Siegred and Mike before the race.

Hilarious... I don't think there is any confusion as to which cancer this event focuses on. There were funny costumes and shirts. My three favs are:

1. Save second base

2. Remember the Mammaries

3. Got susu? (some polies were wearing it, but susu actually translate to boobies in tagalog)

What a crowd...

I think this number excludes those who signed up the day of the race.


The after party...

Team Awesome: unknown person (sorry), Camie, me, Mike, and Siegred

My little ladies ran with Audra the entire 5k. Nice job ladies!!!

What are you looking at?!