Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Family


Our little family



My Debbie and her Grandpa Chesley


Our first dance



(yup... koi food in the background)


Dancing with my Allison.


Money dance with Gue


Cake courtesy of Amber Parrish. Thanks Amber!!!

Mom and Dad

The cousins. (back row: Amira, Denzel, Allison)

(front row: Andre, Ingrid, Pokey, Ethan, Makayla)

















Sisters Laura, Debbie, Marci, and Amy


Debbie and her brothers Dave, Mike, K.C., John, and Mark

Debbie and I with her siblings


The Lee's





We are a great big family!!!


These pictures are courtesy of our reception on June 25, 2011. It was the perfect day! The hard work we put into the yard preparation paid off. The food was awesome and everyone had a great time. And my wife was simply beautiful.


1 comment:

grace said...

nice! send me some copies!