Sunday, August 8, 2010

Papilla Family Reunion 2010

Kayla, me, Lola, and Allison at the reunion.

Redondo Beach.


Hangin with the flamingoes.

Santa Monica Pier.

Hanging out at Mike and Siegred's new place in Pasedena.
The Elmo ride at Seaworld.

Kayla and me.

Shamu. The girls were a disappointed that we didn't get to sit in the splash zone.

Mission Beach.

Mann's Chinese Theater with Gabby.



The girls in front of the makeshift family tree. We came from Florencio who is my great grandfather. My mamang (Grandmother) was Cristina.

My cutie pies.


Kuya Boy (Randy Lopez) on the right. There was too many family to remember all the names.



No pinoy reunion is complete without lechon baboy. Mmmasarap!

Mom explaining our part of the family tree and where/what we have been up to.

Sleeping in at the hotel. Some people just weren't cut out for life on the road.

No comments: